Arnold's Vital Records volumes, 1636-1850
v.1. Kenty County
v. 2-3. Providence County
v. 4. Newport County
v. 5. Washington County
V. 6. Bristol County
v. 7. Ministers and friends
v. 8. Episcopal and Congregational
v. 9. Seekonk (including East Providence), Pawtucket and Newman Congregational Church
v. 10. Town and church
v. 11. Church records
v. 12. Revolutionary rolls and newspapers
v. 13. Deaths, Providence Journal, S to Z. Providence Gazette, A to J, 1762-1830
v. 14. Providence gazette - deaths k to z. Marriages A B C, 1762-1825
v. 15. Providence gazette - marriages D-Z. United States chronicle - Deaths A to Z
v. 16. united States Chronicle - marriage amenean Journal, Impartial Observer, and Providence Journal - marriages and deaths, Providence semi weekly journal - marriages.
v. 17. Providence phenix, Providence patriot, and Columbian phenix - marriages - A to R.
v. 18. Providence phenix, Providence patriot, and Columbian phenix - marriages: S to Z, deaths: A to M.
v. 19. Providence phenix, Providence patriot, and Columbian phenix - deaths: N to Z, Rhode Island American - marriages: A to G.
v. 20. Rhode Island American: marriages H to Z, deaths A and B.
v. 21. Rhode Island American: deaths C to S.
- Creation: 1891-1912
3.6 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Box: Warwick, East Greenwich, West Green, Coventry, Providence County, Newport County, Washington County (Text)
- Box: Washington and Bristol County, Seekonk/Pawtucket, Town & Church, Episcopalian and Congregational, Friends and Ministries (Text)
- Box: Newspaper Volumes XIII, XV, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI (Text)
- Box: Arnold's Vital Records volumes, 1636-1850 (1998-91 - Duplicates) (Text)