The Uniform of the Army of the United States
In 1908, Quartermaster General J.B. Alshire published 127 colored lithographic plates depicting each type of individual clothing and insignia (from head to foot) authorized for all officers and enlisted men of, and for all branches of the U.S. Army. These illustrations were based on the uniform regulations of 1907.
- October 1, 1908
.50 Cubic Feet (148 color drawing plates/illustrations with gaps (129 images total)) ; 9" x 12"
Language of Materials
- Military uniforms Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Military uniforms -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Military uniforms -- History -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- publications (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script