Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Records consist of three 8x10 black and white images of Department of Health Directors. Includes: Charles V. Chapin (Charles Value Chapin 1856-1941) Edwin M. Snow (1820-1888) Joseph E. Cannon (1911-1989)
The Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management, Office of Water Resources records primarily include lantern slides and records of the division head Walter J. Shea.
Rhode Island Disability Chartbook, Health Program Findings from an Analysis of the 1998 Rhode Island Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System.
The records include Rhode Island State Board of Health State Certificates for providers licensed by the State Board of Health, circa 1850-1899 (# 1-470) and meeting minutes for the Board of Osteopathy (1919-1929, 1939-1988).
- Names: Rhode Island. Department of Health (1935-) X
- annual reports 2
- photographs 2
- publications (documents) 2
- Health planning 1
- Health status indicators 1
- Public health 1
- Public health records 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- official reports 1 + ∧ less
- Rhode Island. State Board of Health (1878-1935) 3
- Rhode Island. Board of Purification of Waters (1920-1935) 1
- Rhode Island. Department of Environmental Management (1977-) 1
- Rhode Island. Department of Natural Resources (1965-1977) 1