Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The Bristol Bicentennial Committee Records contain materials from the committee for planning the Bristol Bicentennial Fourth of July Celebration and other events relating to the Bicentennial in Bristol, Rhode Island. The records were compiled by Lieutenant Colonel Ruth Mary Briggs of Bristol, Rhode Island, an organizer of the committee.
The State Board of Charities and Correction records consists of various documents related to the Board its successor organizations. Items include individual case files from the Oaklawn School for Girls, newspaper clippings, financial reports, correspondence of the Board, and other material related to the work of agencies that reported to the Board.
The Rhode Island Solid Waste Management Corporation Citizens Solid Waste Management Advisory Board Records of the Director consists primarily of correspondence, clippings, reports, brochures, programs, meeting notes, meeting notices and agendas, magazine articles, speeches and notes, and copies of legislation.
The General Assembly Proceedings scrapbooks include volumes containing clippings from local newspapers pasted in chronological order in scrapbooks. Articles describe proceedings of the General Assembly as well as other news relative to the General Assembly, or its members.
The James Allen King family archive consists primarily of photographs, correspondence, clippings and pencil renderings related to King’s artistic works.
Newspaper clippings and handwritten notes concerned with meetings of the Joint Special Committee Constitutional Changes. The committee concerned itself with issues concerning the relocation of the railroad tracks and terminal in the city of Providence. Accounts include dates and places of meetings, names of members of the committee, names of the people testifying, reporters optinion of the action taking place.
The Newport Town Council H.M.S. Rose records contain correspondence between Captain Mames Wallace and the Town Council of Newport and correspondence with the RI General Assembly, Governor Wanton, General Hopkins, Governor Nicholas Cooke, and others. Also includes printed transcriptions of the sixty-two (62) documents, 2-5 1/411 floppy disks with transactions, name index, and chronology, acid free copies of newspaper articles related to the Rose and the Rose papers are also enclosed.
This series contains photographs, newspaper clippings and scrapbooks created by the Rhode Island Department of Transportation.
The Webster M. Pidgeon Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) papers include photographs, clippings and convention memorabilia related to the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC).
- Subject: clippings (information artifacts) X
- correspondence 5
- minutes (administrative records) 3
- photographs 3
- scrapbooks 3
- Rhode Island--History. 2
- negatives (photographs) 2
- official reports 2
- state government records 2
- Bristol (R.I. : Town) 1
- East Providence (R.I.) 1
- Hospital buildings 1
- State farms. 1
- Vacations 1
- Warwick (R.I.) 1
- agendas (administrative records) 1
- budgets 1
- case files 1
- financial records 1
- personal papers 1 + ∧ less
- Rhode Island. Department of Public Works (1935-1970) 2
- Rhode Island. Department of Transportation (1970-) 2
- Rhode Island. General Assembly (1643-) 2
- Briggs, Ruth M., 1911-1985 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) (1933-1942) 1
- King, James A. (James Allen), 1905-1959 1
- Rhode Island. Board of Charities and Corrections (1789-1917) 1
- Rhode Island. Citizens Solid Waste Management Advisory Board (1974-1996) 1
- Rhode Island. Department of Mental Health, Retardation, and Hospitals (1970-2010) 1
- Rhode Island. Department of Public Welfare (1935-1939) 1
- Rhode Island. Department of Social Welfare (1939-1970) 1
- Rhode Island. State Board of Public Roads (1902-1935) 1
- Rhode Island. State Public Welfare Commission (1917-1935) 1 + ∧ less