Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 251
A Community Needs Assessment: A Documentation of the Progress and Problems of Poor and Minority People in the State of Rhode Island: Executive Summary
This is a voter's digest of the election laws of the State of Rhode Island, complied to assist every citizen in understanding the political procedure by which he may take part in the orderly selection of Federal, State and Local Governments.
A presentation of documentary articles and photographs describing the Rhode Island Red, the breed of fowl which helped to begin the poultry industry in America.
A group of fifteen University of Rhode Island graduate students' project in urban development and city planning designed to address the problems of crowding, sanitation, and urban spraw over once verdant farms. Students made plans for a brand new city that specifically counteracted the issues associated with a city.
A Study of the Constitution of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
By: Elmer J. Thompson, Head of Social Science Department, Mount Pleasant High School, Providence, Rhode Island
Four pages relating the story of Abraham Lincoln visiting and giving speeches in New England and specifically Rhode Island. The pamphlet was issued as a souvenir of Lincoln’s birthday.
The record consists of one copy of the publication, “Access Limited: An Audit of Compliance with the Rhode Island Public Records Laws” completed by ACCESS/Rhode Island.
A speech delivered to the Rhode Island General Assembly about the life and career of Abraham Lincoln, focusing on his role in ending slavery.
Spine Title: Suffrage etc. in Rhode Island: Wallace Committee
An Inventory of the Papers of the Rhode Island Constitutional Convention 1964-1968 in the Phillips Memorial Library of Providence College
A publication designed to provide the citizens of Rhode Island an easily understandable survey of the state government so that the government remains comprehensible and accessible.
Ancestors and Immigrants: A Changing New England Tradition by Barbara Miller Solomon published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York. © 1956, by the President and Fellows of Harvard College. 276 pages.
Weekly publications dedicated to military history & the United States Armed forces
Bibliography of Rhode Island: A catalogue of books and other publications relating to the state of Rhode Island by John Russell Bartlett
Bibliography of Rhode Island: a catalogue of books and other publications relating to the state of Rhode; with notes, historical, biographical and critical by John Russell Bartlett
- Subject: publications (documents) X
- official reports 14
- annual reports 7
- correspondence 3
- legislation (legal concepts) 2
- state government records 2
- Bristol (R.I. : Town) 1
- Emigration and immigration 1
- Hurricanes. 1
- Military uniforms 1
- Military uniforms -- History 1
- Military uniforms -- History -- 20th century 1
- Providence (R.I.) 1
- Rhode Island--History. 1
- Woonsocket (R.I.) 1
- budgets 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- personal papers 1
- photographs 1 ∧ less
- Rhode Island. General Assembly (1643-) 12
- Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council 9
- Rhode Island. Department of State (1730-) 9
- Rhode Island State Council on the Arts (1967-present) 5
- Rhode Island. Department of Labor (1935-1996) 5
- University of Rhode Island 5
- Conley, Patrick T. 4
- Rhode Island Bicentennial Foundation 4
- Rhode Island. Board of Tax Commissioners (1912-1934) 4
- Rhode Island. Department of Employment Security (1949-1992) 4
- Rhode Island. Governor (1647-) 4
- Brown, Henry A. L., , 1931- 3
- D'Amato, Donald A.,, 1931- 3
- Little Compton Historical Society 3
- Providence Journal Company 3
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project (1991-) 3
- Rhode Island. Department of Administration (1951-) 3
- Rhode Island. Department of Human Services 3
- Society of Colonial Wars in the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations (1897-) 3
- Enright, Rosemary, 1940- 2 ∧ less