Showing Collections: 301 - 330 of 1173
Records consist of 2 volumes of the Directory of Public Schools of the City of Providence publications for 1965-1966; 1966-1967.
District Committee records contain the Republican Senate District Committee records, Republican House District Committee records, Democrat Senate District records, Democrat House District Cmmittee records and Division of Elections correspondence related to District Committees. Records include member contact lists, correspondence, and Division of Elections Orgamization of Committee forms.
The Department of Environmental Management Division of Compliance and Inspection records include card files/indices of dams (1938), photographs (1940-1941), report files of O. Perry Sarle C.E. (1940-1953), U.S. Geological Survey Maps and Data (1964-1977), Annual Reports (1887-1959), Freshet Rating Charts (1948); WPA Survey of RI dams field notes (1938-1939), and Journals of Commissioner of L.M.E Stone (1882-1891).
Sample ballots of primaries, presidential preference primaries, special elections and general elections.
Seven annual reports from 1946 and 1951, 1957-1962 describing how the probation and parole programs benefit society, the state, and the prisoner, followed by a breakdown of the division's budget.
Division of Water Resources: The State of the State's Waters-Rhode Island; a Report to Congress (PL 92 - 500, 305b)
Covers for the years 1870-1872 were signed by Thomas C. Greene.
Dorr Rebellion – Accounts allowed by Committee appointed by the General Assembly October Session 1842
Payment ledger of the General Treasurer of approved claims against the State for services rendered or damages incurred during the Dorr insurrection, May - July 1842
Payment vouchers - orders drawn upon the General Treasurer for services rendered during Dorr Insurrection, May - July 1842.
The Dr. Frederick (Fred) Burke Commissioner of Education speeches are primarily speeches of Dr. Fred Burke made during his time as the Rhode Island Commission of Education for the years 1971-1974.
The East Providence Public Library Genealogical and Reference Materials consist eighteen (18) items donated to the Rhode Island State Archives that document the history of Rhode Island and New England.
Records consist of documents labeled as "DiPrete Campaign Plan" for the year 1984. It includes ten (10) sections which are: I. Introduction; II. Background; III. Profile of the Candidate; IV. Republican Nomination; V. Strategy Statement; VI. Tactics; VII. Media Strategy; VIII. Survey Research; IX. Budget and Addendum. The documents outline the DiPrete campaign strategy for the candidate's first successful run for Rhode Island Governor.
This series includes reports of the commission.
- publications (documents) 251
- official reports 205
- state government records 134
- annual reports 109
- minutes (administrative records) 32
- photographs 31
- financial records 30
- correspondence 28
- maps (documents) 23
- legislation (legal concepts) 17
- Providence (R.I.) 11
- clippings (information artifacts) 11
- scrapbooks 11
- Voting. 10
- Court records 9
- legal documents 9
- Municipal government -- Records and correspondence 8
- Rhode Island--History. 8
- audits 8
- building plans 8 + ∧ less
- Rhode Island. General Assembly (1643-) 208
- Rhode Island. Department of State (1730-) 64
- Rhode Island. Treasury Department (1663-) 50
- Rhode Island. Governor (1647-) 34
- Rhode Island. Adjutant General's Office (1780-) 23
- Rhode Island. Courts (1647-) 15
- Rhode Island. Department of Labor (1935-1996) 14
- Rhode Island. Department of Transportation (1970-) 14
- Rhode Island (Colony) General assembly. (1663-1776) 13
- Rhode Island. Office of State Auditor 12
- Rhode Island. Department of Mental Health, Retardation, and Hospitals (1970-2010) 11
- Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council 10
- Rhode Island Depositors' Economic Protection Corporation (1936-2001) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Administration (1951-) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Employment Security (1949-1992) 9
- Rhode Island State Council on the Arts (1967-present) 8
- Rhode Island. State Board of Elections (1941-) 8
- Rhode Island. Board of Charities and Corrections (1789-1917) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Health (1935-) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Public Works (1935-1970) 7 + ∧ less