Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 1168
The Rhode Island Advisory Commission on Historical Cemeteries records consist primarily of meeting minutes, meeting notices and correspondence.
Spine Title: Suffrage etc. in Rhode Island: Wallace Committee
Copies of Letters from the American Archives Series 1775, 1776, 1780-1781.
The collection consists of thirty-five models of early American patents issued to citizens of Rhode Island. These models were the originals filed with the United States Patent Office, and subsequently released for public sale by the United States government. They were purchased by Antoine Gazda and gifted to the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations by Mr. Gazda in 1945.
An Inventory of the Papers of the Rhode Island Constitutional Convention 1964-1968 in the Phillips Memorial Library of Providence College
A publication designed to provide the citizens of Rhode Island an easily understandable survey of the state government so that the government remains comprehensible and accessible.
Ancestors and Immigrants: A Changing New England Tradition by Barbara Miller Solomon published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York. © 1956, by the President and Fellows of Harvard College. 276 pages.
Rhode Island State Police Creed: "You are Always to Remember that You are in the Department of State Police, and in the Service of the State. It is a Call of Honor. It Requires Unselfish Devotion to Duty, the Highest Type of Honesty and Downright Courage."
Twenty-First Annual Report of the Bank Commissioner Showing the Condition of State Banking Institutions as of June 30, 1928 made to the General Assembly at its January Session 1929
Includes annual reports from 1907 to 1918 and 1920 to 1927.
Annual Report of the Commissioners of Inland Fisheries made to the General Assembly at its January Session
Includes annual reports from 1949-1951 and 1953-1963.
Annual Report of the Division of Campaign Contributions and Expenditures Reporting for the Calendar Year
Includes annual reports from 1951-1955, 1961-1962, and 1965. Annual Reports include minutes from annual meetings.
Annual Report of The Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corporation Opening More Doors, for More People
Includes annual reports from 1961, 1966, 1967 & 1968.
- publications (documents) 261
- official reports 207
- state government records 134
- annual reports 110
- minutes (administrative records) 32
- photographs 31
- financial records 30
- correspondence 28
- maps (documents) 21
- legislation (legal concepts) 16
- clippings (information artifacts) 11
- scrapbooks 11
- Providence (R.I.) 10
- Voting. 10
- Court records 9
- legal documents 9
- Municipal government -- Records and correspondence 8
- building plans 8
- transcripts 8
- Elections. 7 ∧ less
- Rhode Island. General Assembly (1643-) 209
- Rhode Island. Department of State (1730-) 65
- Rhode Island. Treasury Department (1663-) 50
- Rhode Island. Governor (1647-) 35
- Rhode Island. Adjutant General's Office (1780-) 23
- Rhode Island. Department of Labor (1935-1996) 16
- Rhode Island. Courts (1647-) 15
- Rhode Island (Colony) General assembly. (1663-1776) 14
- Rhode Island. Department of Transportation (1970-) 14
- Rhode Island. Office of State Auditor 12
- Rhode Island. Department of Mental Health, Retardation, and Hospitals (1970-2010) 11
- Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council 10
- Rhode Island. Department of Employment Security (1949-1992) 10
- Rhode Island Depositors' Economic Protection Corporation (1936-2001) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Administration (1951-) 9
- Rhode Island State Council on the Arts (1967-present) 8
- Rhode Island. State Board of Elections (1941-) 8
- Rhode Island. Board of Charities and Corrections (1789-1917) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Public Works (1935-1970) 7
- Rhode Island. State Board of Public Roads (1902-1935) 7 ∧ less