Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 1171
The Apollo 17 lunar sample display consists of a Moon rock fragment from a lava Moon stone identified as lunar basalt 70017, the recipient's flag and two small metal plates attached with descriptive messages. A goodwill gift from the Apollo 17 mission was then given in the form of a wooden commemorative plaque display individually to all fifty states, five U.S. territories, and 135 nations worldwide. Rhode Island owns No. 277.
The Aquidneck Island Law Enforcement Planning Commission meeting minutes includes meeting minutes and other general records for the years 1969-1972.
Weekly publications dedicated to military history & the United States Armed forces
Document which records the names and number of shares held by the original subscribers to bank in Rhode Island.
Record includes one (1) copy of the Battle of Gettysburg Commemoration 3 July 2013, Rhode Island State House Rotunda event program.
Photoprints of silver service set given by the citizens of RI to the Battleship RI. Also included is a list of subscribers.
Bibliography of Rhode Island: A catalogue of books and other publications relating to the state of Rhode Island by John Russell Bartlett
Bibliography of Rhode Island: a catalogue of books and other publications relating to the state of Rhode; with notes, historical, biographical and critical by John Russell Bartlett
Brief historical, biographical, and genealogical sketches of prominent RI citizens.
Blue Ribbon Commission to Study the Funding of Public Higher Education in Rhode Island Including Compensation of Faculty final report
Certification of results of federal and state elections. Includes results and plurality of all federal and state races as well as results of state referenda questions. Also includes special election results and official count of presidential electors. These records are filed with SOS/Division of Elections by the Board of Elections.
- publications (documents) 251
- official reports 205
- state government records 134
- annual reports 106
- minutes (administrative records) 32
- photographs 31
- financial records 30
- correspondence 28
- maps (documents) 23
- legislation (legal concepts) 18
- clippings (information artifacts) 12
- scrapbooks 12
- Providence (R.I.) 11
- Voting. 10
- Court records 9
- legal documents 9
- Municipal government -- Records and correspondence 8
- Rhode Island--History. 8
- audits 8
- building plans 8 + ∧ less
- Rhode Island. General Assembly (1643-) 208
- Rhode Island. Department of State (1730-) 64
- Rhode Island. Treasury Department (1663-) 50
- Rhode Island. Governor (1647-) 34
- Rhode Island. Adjutant General's Office (1780-) 23
- Rhode Island. Courts (1647-) 15
- Rhode Island. Department of Labor (1935-1996) 14
- Rhode Island. Department of Transportation (1970-) 14
- Rhode Island (Colony) General assembly. (1663-1776) 13
- Rhode Island. Office of State Auditor 12
- Rhode Island. Department of Mental Health, Retardation, and Hospitals (1970-2010) 11
- Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council 10
- Rhode Island Depositors' Economic Protection Corporation (1936-2001) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Administration (1951-) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Employment Security (1949-1992) 9
- Rhode Island State Council on the Arts (1967-present) 8
- Rhode Island. State Board of Elections (1941-) 8
- Rhode Island. Board of Charities and Corrections (1789-1917) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Health (1935-) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Public Works (1935-1970) 7 + ∧ less