Showing Collections: 961 - 990 of 1179
Stadium Building: Woonsocket, Rhode Island limited deluxe edition (No. 144) presented to the State Library with compliments of the Stadium Realty Corporation. Text by Haym Burstein, Historical Editing by John Cherry.
Report to Governor Lerner from Henry Barnard detailing his statewide investigation of public schools.
This series consists of two items, a death and burial register and a a set of discharge cards.
This series consists of State Almshouse records of patient examinations.
This single volume records births at the State Almshouse.
Single state audits and fiscal year audits of various state agencies and programs. Also includes journals and ledgers kept by the Auditor General.
Files relating to deposits of records to the State Archives. Includes public agencies and non-public agencies. Includes deposit agreements and related correspondence as well as records that document activities that did not result in deposits.
To record expenditures audited and approved by the State Auditor. Contains date of meeting, name of vendor, date expense incurred, amount of expense, balance General Treasurer has on hand.
Function: To record information concerning certificates of the State Auditor paid by the General Treasurer. Contents: This book was never used. It conatains spaces for the number of the certificates, amount, to whose order payable, to whom paid, when paid, appropriation.
Records of expenditures on state accounts. Entries include: date of payment, payee, item or service, no. (possibly check number), amount, total.
To record accounts against the state that have been paid. Contains Page number in unspecified ledger, date of expenditure, name of vendor or payee, amount paid, total expenditure.
Varies slightly from year to year. Generally includes account name, amount appropriated for the account, amount drawn on account and date drawn, sometimes lists purpose of amount drawn, usually lists new balance. State agency ledgers (C#00268) include name of agency, date of expenditure, to whom rendered, items of vouchers rendered, number of order, amount, total expenditure for each agency
Orders from various parties to the State Auditor for payments from the General Treasury.
Letters written to various persons. This volume is a letter copy book. Majority of letters are typewritten. Includes copy of letter concerning costs related to revisions of the 1865 Adjutant General's Annual Report.
Function: To record the salaries paid state officers. Contents: Name of payee, monthly salary, quarterly summary, remarks (usually payee's title or office).
Function: To record uncalled for checks and their cancellation. Contents: Date of issue of the check, to whom payable, purpose of the check, amount, check number, by whom signed, appropriation, when cancelled and certified to the General Treasurer.
The first report consisted of descriptions of lectures and discussions on agricultural topics that had taken place under the auspices of the board during 1885 and 1886. Subsequent reports included sections discussing specific topics related to agriculture, including entomology, horticulture, dairy farming, market gardening, aviary management, and veterinary care.
This series consists of one letterpress volume of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
This series consists of one volume of State Board of Agriculture meeting minutes spanning the period between June 22, 1885 and December 22. 1926
The State Board of Elections records consist of certifications of elections, campaign finance records, publications of the Board and transcripts from Board meetings and hearings.
The records include Rhode Island State Board of Health State Certificates for providers licensed by the State Board of Health, circa 1850-1899 (# 1-470) and meeting minutes for the Board of Osteopathy (1919-1929, 1939-1988).
Annual Report of the State Board of Pharmacy made to the General Assembly at its January Session, 1873, 1876, 1878, 1880, 1883-1884, 1891, 1898, 1900-1903, 1905-1911, 1913-1922, 1925
- publications (documents) 251
- official reports 208
- state government records 135
- annual reports 106
- minutes (administrative records) 34
- photographs 31
- correspondence 30
- financial records 30
- maps (documents) 23
- legislation (legal concepts) 18
- clippings (information artifacts) 13
- scrapbooks 12
- Providence (R.I.) 11
- Voting. 10
- Court records 9
- building plans 9
- legal documents 9
- Municipal government -- Records and correspondence 8
- Rhode Island--History. 8
- audits 8 + ∧ less
- Rhode Island. General Assembly (1643-) 208
- Rhode Island. Department of State (1730-) 64
- Rhode Island. Treasury Department (1663-) 51
- Rhode Island. Governor (1647-) 34
- Rhode Island. Adjutant General's Office (1780-) 23
- Rhode Island. Courts (1647-) 15
- Rhode Island. Department of Labor (1935-1996) 14
- Rhode Island. Department of Transportation (1970-) 14
- Rhode Island (Colony) General assembly. (1663-1776) 13
- Rhode Island. Office of State Auditor 12
- Rhode Island. Department of Mental Health, Retardation, and Hospitals (1970-2010) 11
- Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council 10
- Rhode Island Depositors' Economic Protection Corporation (1936-2001) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Administration (1951-) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Employment Security (1949-1992) 9
- Rhode Island State Council on the Arts (1967-present) 8
- Rhode Island. State Board of Elections (1941-) 8
- Rhode Island. Board of Charities and Corrections (1789-1917) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Health (1935-) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Public Works (1935-1970) 7 + ∧ less