Showing Collections: 991 - 1020 of 1173
State Board of Public Roads publications
State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors annual reports
Rhode Island Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh and Eighth Annual Reports of the State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors to the Governor for the Years Ending June 30, (1940-1941, 1942-1946)
State Board of Soldiers' Relief annual reports
State Budget Office Bond records
Published state budgets submitted by the governor to the legislature outlining appropriations, estimated receipts, expenditures & financial statements of indebtedness, etc., for support of the state for the fiscal year ending June 30. Includes messages of the governor respective, personnel or program supplements, executive budget summaries, capital improvements, technical appendix, etc...
State Buildings plans and blueprints
These records contain plans and blueprints for the Rhode Island State House, Providence (May 10, 1895); Rhode Island State Office Building, Smith Street [current DOT Building facing State House] (drawn March 31, 1927; additions Oct. 4, 1934); Exeter School Hospital Building (Sept. 1934); and the Rhode Island State House Grounds, Providence (January 25, 1917).
State Bureau of Information publications
State Census Board records, 1865-1935
Records of the Census Board and the Superintendent of the Census include state decennial census manuscripts, census cards and microfilm.
State Child System Plan 1992-1997 and Taking Responsibility, Review Draft
State Commission on Public Welfare Institutions reports
State Commission on the Pollution of the Pawtuxet River preliminary report
State Commission to Study the Development of a Rhode Island State Firefighters' Training Academy and to Study the Facilities Required, Establish a Recommended Curriculum, the Anticipated Cost of Development and all Related Activities report
State Commissioner of Finance ledger
To record expenditures associated with the State Office Building. Contains date of expenditure, name of vendor, itemization of services or goods rendered, cost per item, total cost.
State Commissioner of Finance reports
State Commissioners Roll (Notary Publics)
The State Commissioners Roll (Notary Publics) records the names, place of residence, and other information about governor-apponted state commissioners (notary publics) and includes the name of commissioner, place of residence, date of commission, date commission filed state commissioners were agents of the state of RI living in other states and conducting functions similar to that of anotary public for the state.
State Comptroller disbursements
The State Comptroller disbursements consist of a chronological listing of all expenditures of the state for the fiscal year. Entries include: (balance), date, payee name, voucher number, amount, (account charged), appropriation or fund charged (this column is no used) running totals of expenditures appear in red.
State Comptroller itemized accounts
The State Comptroller itemized accounts lists all accounts of the state. Entries include: old balance, date, name, voucher number, credit, debit, unencumbered balance.
State Conservation Committee reports and publications
State Corporations Tax Laws
Includes three publications consiting of, "The Tax Act of 1912 Providing for a Board of Tax Commissioners and for a State Tax Upon Corporations", 1912; "State Corporation Tax Laws issued by the State Board of Tax Commissioners", 1924; "State Corporation Tax Laws issued by the State Board of Tax Commissioners", 1927.
State Council of Defense orders issued under the War Powers Act
State Council of Defense publications
State Department of Public Welfare: Children's Bureau (Published laws relating to)
State Department of Public Welfare, Children's Bureau: 1. An Act Relating to the Licensing And Regulating The Receiving, Boarding and Keeping of Infants, 2. An Act Relating to Supervision and Licensing of Day Nurseries.
State Departments, Boards and Commissions audits
State Farm Deaths and Burials
State Harbor Commission records
State Home and School annual reports
State House Commission annual reports (published)
State House Commission journals
The State House Commission journal was used to record expenditures related to the care and upkeep of the state house. The journal records include the date, invoice number, payee, service or supply rendered, ledger folio number, total amount of invoice, posting date, amount charged to individual accounts, and totals.
State House Commission records
Records created, received and held by the State House Commission. The Commission was responsible for the care and maintenance of the newly built Rhode Island State House located in Providence.
- publications (documents) 251
- official reports 207
- state government records 134
- annual reports 107
- minutes (administrative records) 33
- photographs 31
- correspondence 30
- financial records 30
- maps (documents) 23
- legislation (legal concepts) 18
- clippings (information artifacts) 12
- scrapbooks 12
- Providence (R.I.) 11
- Voting. 10
- Court records 9
- legal documents 9
- Elections. 8
- Municipal government -- Records and correspondence 8
- Rhode Island--History. 8
- audits 8 + ∧ less
- Rhode Island. General Assembly (1643-) 208
- Rhode Island. Department of State (1730-) 64
- Rhode Island. Treasury Department (1663-) 51
- Rhode Island. Governor (1647-) 34
- Rhode Island. Adjutant General's Office (1780-) 23
- Rhode Island. Courts (1647-) 15
- Rhode Island. Department of Labor (1935-1996) 14
- Rhode Island. Department of Transportation (1970-) 14
- Rhode Island (Colony) General assembly. (1663-1776) 13
- Rhode Island. Office of State Auditor 12
- Rhode Island. Department of Mental Health, Retardation, and Hospitals (1970-2010) 11
- Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council 10
- Rhode Island Depositors' Economic Protection Corporation (1936-2001) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Administration (1951-) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Employment Security (1949-1992) 9
- Rhode Island State Council on the Arts (1967-present) 8
- Rhode Island. State Board of Elections (1941-) 8
- Rhode Island. Board of Charities and Corrections (1789-1917) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Health (1935-) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Public Works (1935-1970) 7 + ∧ less