Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 1171
Records consist of 9 individual Annual Reports of the Rhode Island Board of Purification of Waters spanning the years 1921-1924, 1928-1932, 1934.
The Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors meeting minutes includes meeting minutes; correspondence out to agencies/organizations (office copies); correspondence from agencies/organizations; mimeographed copies of board's newsletter; newspaper clippings and copies of Professional Engineering Exams from the State of New York.
First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh., Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelveth, Thirteenth. fourteenth, Fifthteen, Annual Report of the Board of Tax Commissioners for 1913-1919, 1921, 1923, 1925,1927, 1929, 1931, 1933, 1935
Board of Trustees of State College Report on Community Colleges to the General Assembly at its January Session
This series is of Department of Public Works map copies of bridge plans from the WW II era.
The Bristol Bicentennial Committee Records contain materials from the committee for planning the Bristol Bicentennial Fourth of July Celebration and other events relating to the Bicentennial in Bristol, Rhode Island. The records were compiled by Lieutenant Colonel Ruth Mary Briggs of Bristol, Rhode Island, an organizer of the committee.
The Burrillville Bank papers include one ledger book, one check file, assorted bundles of old bills and check deeds, an audit, and other papers related to the banks operations.
The State Board of Elections Campaign Finance Division Campaign Finance records include the campaign finance reports of Democratic, Independent, and Republican Candidates in the state of Rhode Island.
Records include meeting minutes and administrative files.
Televised recordings of general assembly proceedings.
A brief account of the life of Robert Gray: the first person to carry the American flac around the world, the builder of the the first American ship on the Pacific coast, and the discoverer of the Columbia river.
Cast of the Great Seal of Charles II, a gift of Sir Ellis H. Minns of Pembroke College.
The Department of Mental Health, Retardation and Hospitals cemetery project records consist of copies of correspondence, reports and photographs compiled and/or created by Chester A. Browning, Information Specialist of the Public Information Division.
The State Board of Charities and Correction records consists of various documents related to the Board its successor organizations. Items include individual case files from the Oaklawn School for Girls, newspaper clippings, financial reports, correspondence of the Board, and other material related to the work of agencies that reported to the Board.
Reproduction Charles Blaskowitz chart (originally published, July 22, 1777) of Narragansett Bay. Includes lists of principal farms: 22” X 32”.
The Charlestown Town Clerk Records contain materials from the town of Charleston, Rhode Island in the 1700s-1800s. The records are believed to have been collected by a town clerk of Charlestown and contain governmental records from that time.
Charter: City of East Providence Framed by the Charter Commission of the Town of East Providence to be submitted to the Electors of the Town of East Providence, November 4, 1952.
At the suggestion of Hon Ernest L. Sprague, Secretary of State, Grace E. Macdonald of the State Library, was assigned the task of classifying and recoding the volumes in the state archives, and in the process created a check list of session of the General Assembly, adding the manuscript material prepared in connection with the various sessions.
- publications (documents) 251
- official reports 205
- state government records 134
- annual reports 106
- minutes (administrative records) 32
- photographs 31
- financial records 30
- correspondence 28
- maps (documents) 23
- legislation (legal concepts) 18
- clippings (information artifacts) 12
- scrapbooks 12
- Providence (R.I.) 11
- Voting. 10
- Court records 9
- legal documents 9
- Municipal government -- Records and correspondence 8
- Rhode Island--History. 8
- audits 8
- building plans 8 + ∧ less
- Rhode Island. General Assembly (1643-) 208
- Rhode Island. Department of State (1730-) 64
- Rhode Island. Treasury Department (1663-) 50
- Rhode Island. Governor (1647-) 34
- Rhode Island. Adjutant General's Office (1780-) 23
- Rhode Island. Courts (1647-) 15
- Rhode Island. Department of Labor (1935-1996) 14
- Rhode Island. Department of Transportation (1970-) 14
- Rhode Island (Colony) General assembly. (1663-1776) 13
- Rhode Island. Office of State Auditor 12
- Rhode Island. Department of Mental Health, Retardation, and Hospitals (1970-2010) 11
- Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council 10
- Rhode Island Depositors' Economic Protection Corporation (1936-2001) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Administration (1951-) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Employment Security (1949-1992) 9
- Rhode Island State Council on the Arts (1967-present) 8
- Rhode Island. State Board of Elections (1941-) 8
- Rhode Island. Board of Charities and Corrections (1789-1917) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Health (1935-) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Public Works (1935-1970) 7 + ∧ less