Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 1171
This series consists of annual reports of the chief factory inspector and factory inspectors from 1895-1937.
Chief Information Officer and Year 2000 Coordinator from the Year 2000 State Compliance Program records
The Chief Information Officer and Year 2000 Coordinator from the Year 2000 State Compliance Program records include various files (reference and vendor, agency) and reports, audits, videotapes, workshop materials and CDs.
The Rhode Island Solid Waste Management Corporation Citizens Solid Waste Management Advisory Board Records of the Director consists primarily of correspondence, clippings, reports, brochures, programs, meeting notes, meeting notices and agendas, magazine articles, speeches and notes, and copies of legislation.
The City and Town School Committee annual reports document the activities of the School District. Usually includes summary statistical information concerning the student population.
The Civil and Military lists include the the names of civil and military officials for a given year in the state of Rhode Island.
Registry of civil commissions. Record of commissions officers elected by militia companies.
Log of volunteers for the Providence Warning District. Includes: date of watch, hours of watch, names of members of a watch, names of groups (if volunteers for a particular watch were all from an organization), designation of the captain of a watch.
The Clarke Family personal papers contain the probate papers of Lutham Clarke, 1753-1760 (Joseph Clarke - Executor), the private papers of Mary Clarke, 1764-1766 (Mother of Joseph Clarke), and the private papers of Samuel Clarke, 1757-1760.
Reproductions of two colonial flags:
1. The Rhode Island Regiment Flag - white field with anchor and motto "Hope" and 13 gold stars on a blue canton.
2. 1775 Grand Union Flag (Continental Colors) - 13 white strips across a red field and the British "Union Jack" in the canton.
Colonial Rhode Island by Alice Collins Gleeson published by the Automobile Journal Publishing Co., Pawtucket, RI. © 1926 Alice Collins Gleeson. 260 pages.
The Colony of Rhode Ialand census includes city or town, name of head of household, number of males and females under 16 and over 16, race, total per household. This material has been microfilmed, see C#00153.
Includes reports from 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1960, 1961, 1962 and 1963.
Commission Appointed to Draft and Report an Act dividing the City of Providence into five Senatorial districts report
Report of the Commission Appointed to Draft and Report an Act dicviding the City of Providence into five senatorial districts in accordance with the provision of Article XIX of Amendments to the Constitution of the State made to General Assembly of Rhode Island.
Commission Appointed to Draft and Report an Act Providing for such Changes in the General Laws as May be Necessary to Carry into effect Article XIX of Amendments to the Constitution of the State, and to Re-apportion the Representative Districts of the State in Accordance with Article XIII of Amendments to the Constitution of the State report
Includes report and maps accompanying report of the Commission.
Sealed volume title on cover reads, Record book of the Commission appointed to re-destrict the state. Filed by the Secretary Fredrick B. Cole on May 14, 1934.
The Rhode Island Commission for Indian Affairs records contains information on the commission's efforts to investigate problems common to persons of American Indian heritage in Rhode Island.
Report of Rhode Island Commission for the Study, Treatment and Care of Inebriates, 1951
- publications (documents) 251
- official reports 205
- state government records 134
- annual reports 106
- minutes (administrative records) 32
- photographs 31
- financial records 30
- correspondence 28
- maps (documents) 23
- legislation (legal concepts) 18
- clippings (information artifacts) 12
- scrapbooks 12
- Providence (R.I.) 11
- Voting. 10
- Court records 9
- legal documents 9
- Municipal government -- Records and correspondence 8
- Rhode Island--History. 8
- audits 8
- building plans 8 + ∧ less
- Rhode Island. General Assembly (1643-) 208
- Rhode Island. Department of State (1730-) 64
- Rhode Island. Treasury Department (1663-) 50
- Rhode Island. Governor (1647-) 34
- Rhode Island. Adjutant General's Office (1780-) 23
- Rhode Island. Courts (1647-) 15
- Rhode Island. Department of Labor (1935-1996) 14
- Rhode Island. Department of Transportation (1970-) 14
- Rhode Island (Colony) General assembly. (1663-1776) 13
- Rhode Island. Office of State Auditor 12
- Rhode Island. Department of Mental Health, Retardation, and Hospitals (1970-2010) 11
- Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council 10
- Rhode Island Depositors' Economic Protection Corporation (1936-2001) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Administration (1951-) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Employment Security (1949-1992) 9
- Rhode Island State Council on the Arts (1967-present) 8
- Rhode Island. State Board of Elections (1941-) 8
- Rhode Island. Board of Charities and Corrections (1789-1917) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Health (1935-) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Public Works (1935-1970) 7 + ∧ less