Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 1178
> 1. Confiscated Estates - Index 1779-1781
> 2. Confiscated Estates - Leases
> 3. Confiscated Estates - Inventories
> 4. Confiscated Estates - Accounts of Committees
> 5. Confiscated Estates: A – B
> 6. Confiscated Estates: C – D
> 7. Confiscated Estates: E – L
> 8. Confiscated Estates: M – R
> 9. Confiscated Estates: S – Z
The Reporter states the law, definitions, and circumstances surrounding a conflict of interest case. The document also explains the powers and duties of the commission when a case is brought before it. Included are the requisite forms in bringing a conflict of interest case.
Journal of the proceedings of a Congress of delegates from colonies and provinces in North America to discuss what should be done about British policies toward the colonies. Includes: names of delegates,dates, places, and times of meetings, credential of the delegates, resolutions and other actions of the Congress.
Constitution of the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations: Done in Convention at Providence, Fourth Day of December, A.D. 1986
Constitution of the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations: Done in Convention at Providence on the Fourth Day of December, A.D. 1986, including amendments approved November, 1992
Contains newspaper clippings from the Philadephia Press related to the Constitutional Centennial Celebration in September 1887.
Function: To record actions of the General Assembly acting as a Council of War. Includes: Date and place of sessions, names of members of the Council present,text of orders issued by the council. Most of these orders had to do with military preparedness in the Newport area. In same volume with minutes of the Supreme Court of Probate (C#00497).
This series consists of listings of the costs, fines, and executions from circuit court cases in Rhode Island, 1747-1832.
Information concerning cases brought before the Court of Magistrates includes: names of complainant and respondent, offense, judgment, court fees, witness fees, counsel fees, disposition, amount paid by the accused, totals of various categories, signature of the clerk. This information was presented to the General Assembly in the form of an annual report.
Dockets of cases to be tried before the General Assembly lists plaintiffs and defendants and the session of the General Assembly. Some gaps.
To record information about cases handled by the District and Superior Courts in a given year. "Annual Report" of the Courts of RI. Includes: name of the court, number of cases handled by the court, disposition of cases handled by the court, number of cases pending at the beginning and end of the year, signature of the Clerk of the Court, year of filing.
Includes descriptions of historic districts and historica properties in Cranston that are on the National Register of Historic Places.
(Copy) of original plans of Cranston Street Armory, showing 1st, 2nd, 3rd, basement floors, and auditorium. Ferland Corporation and Luigi Bianco, Design Associates.
60 minute documentary
Map of the city of Providence & parts of Johnston, North Providence, Cranston & Seekonk, MA Detail includes buildings, hotels, manufacturers, fire houses, schools, churches & public buildings.
Survey map of the city of Providence, Rhode Island. Detail includes principal points of interest.
A Record of Progress
Published by the Rhode Island Emergency Public Works Commission
"Delenda EST Canada"- Canada Must be Conquered: Rhode Island Troops at the Conquest of Montreal 1760
- publications (documents) 251
- official reports 207
- state government records 135
- annual reports 106
- minutes (administrative records) 33
- photographs 31
- financial records 30
- correspondence 29
- maps (documents) 23
- legislation (legal concepts) 18
- clippings (information artifacts) 12
- scrapbooks 12
- Providence (R.I.) 11
- Voting. 10
- Court records 9
- legal documents 9
- Municipal government -- Records and correspondence 8
- Rhode Island--History. 8
- audits 8
- building plans 8 + ∧ less
- Rhode Island. General Assembly (1643-) 208
- Rhode Island. Department of State (1730-) 64
- Rhode Island. Treasury Department (1663-) 51
- Rhode Island. Governor (1647-) 34
- Rhode Island. Adjutant General's Office (1780-) 23
- Rhode Island. Courts (1647-) 15
- Rhode Island. Department of Labor (1935-1996) 14
- Rhode Island. Department of Transportation (1970-) 14
- Rhode Island (Colony) General assembly. (1663-1776) 13
- Rhode Island. Office of State Auditor 12
- Rhode Island. Department of Mental Health, Retardation, and Hospitals (1970-2010) 11
- Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council 10
- Rhode Island Depositors' Economic Protection Corporation (1936-2001) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Administration (1951-) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Employment Security (1949-1992) 9
- Rhode Island State Council on the Arts (1967-present) 8
- Rhode Island. State Board of Elections (1941-) 8
- Rhode Island. Board of Charities and Corrections (1789-1917) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Health (1935-) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Public Works (1935-1970) 7 + ∧ less