Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 1170
Department of Agriculture and Conservation Miscellaneous Bureaus and Offices Part VI of the Annual Report
Includes record center box numbers;
1014 - 1984 misc files
1034 - misc files
1041 - A-Cen
1048 - misc files
1048 - 1981-1982
1153 - S-UnusInc [Z], Mr Mastranelo, incident reports
The Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation Division of Tourism videotapes include ¾ inch UMatic videotapes and VHS videotapes. Subjects primarily cover tourism and industry, promotional advertisements and media coverage of ad campaigns on behalf of state tourism.
Department of Education Educational Statistics Unit reports and educational statistics negative microfiche
Includes annual reports from 1949-1951 and 1953-1963.
Statistical and Fiscal Digest for years 1964-1967, 1968-1971, 1974-1975, 1977, 1978-1980, 1978-1980 and 1981-1983.
The Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management Legal Division landmark legal case files (GRS 2.1b) includes the records of four landmark legal cases.
Records consist of three 8x10 black and white images of Department of Health Directors. Includes: Charles V. Chapin (Charles Value Chapin 1856-1941) Edwin M. Snow (1820-1888) Joseph E. Cannon (1911-1989)
Published Annual reports created by the Department of Labor and predecessor agency the Commissioner of Labor.
This series includes the records of the 1936 Rhode Island State Census
Department of Labor, Division of Industrial Inspection: Regulations Governing Boiler and Factory Inspections Including Various other Labor Laws Pertaining to Industry and Employment
This series is a publication of labor laws as enumerated in the Rhode Island General Laws.
The records are primarily of the Division of Women and Children and document activities relating to the establishment of minimum wages for women and minors employed in certain trades and industries as stipulated by powers established in Chapter 2289 of the 1936 Public Laws of Rhode Island.
The bulk of the recrds are from the office of Public Information and include newspaper clippings (1964-1991); news releases (1970-1989); annual reports (1970-1997); subject and reference files; photographs, slides, and negatives (1977-1987); Commitment Book (1884-1904); and a Daily Log (1911-1913).
- publications (documents) 251
- official reports 205
- state government records 134
- annual reports 109
- minutes (administrative records) 32
- photographs 31
- financial records 30
- correspondence 28
- maps (documents) 23
- legislation (legal concepts) 17
- Providence (R.I.) 11
- clippings (information artifacts) 11
- scrapbooks 11
- Voting. 10
- Court records 9
- legal documents 9
- Municipal government -- Records and correspondence 8
- Rhode Island--History. 8
- audits 8
- building plans 8 ∧ less
- Rhode Island. General Assembly (1643-) 209
- Rhode Island. Department of State (1730-) 64
- Rhode Island. Treasury Department (1663-) 50
- Rhode Island. Governor (1647-) 34
- Rhode Island. Adjutant General's Office (1780-) 23
- Rhode Island. Courts (1647-) 15
- Rhode Island (Colony) General assembly. (1663-1776) 14
- Rhode Island. Department of Labor (1935-1996) 14
- Rhode Island. Department of Transportation (1970-) 14
- Rhode Island. Office of State Auditor 12
- Rhode Island. Department of Mental Health, Retardation, and Hospitals (1970-2010) 11
- Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council 10
- Rhode Island Depositors' Economic Protection Corporation (1936-2001) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Administration (1951-) 9
- Rhode Island. Department of Employment Security (1949-1992) 9
- Rhode Island State Council on the Arts (1967-present) 8
- Rhode Island. State Board of Elections (1941-) 8
- Rhode Island. Board of Charities and Corrections (1789-1917) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Health (1935-) 7
- Rhode Island. Department of Public Works (1935-1970) 7 ∧ less